Definitions Hair and Beauty Salon
- No walk in appointments - but you are welcome to call on the day for last minute cancellations
- You must come alone to all appointments as we need to limit the number of people in the salon
- All hair must be washed in the salon, this may result in a extra charge
- Toilets are for staff only unless its urgent or you have had a long treatment
- We are currently not allowed to offer refreshments or magazines but you are welcome to bring your own
- You must bring a mask, we can not guarantee the 2metre distance so where we cant we ask you to wear a mask, our chairs are just over a metre apart in the hair side and where they aren't there is a screen between
- There will be a surcharge of £2. If you have a colour and a cut it will be £4 as your stylist will have to change all PPE, if you see a stylist and a therapist it will be £4. We have tried to do it without putting up our prices on everything. We decided this is the fairest way and the cheapest way for the client. This charge isn't about a mask its about all the things we have had to put in place to keep you and our team safe we will never recover what we have lost in earnings but to keep us safe and to be able to continue to do so and cover the cost of extra PPE we will have to do this. Our gloves alone have tripled in price not to mention everything else.
- No children - unless they are having a treatment
- Please do not be late for your appointment but also please don't be too early as we need time to disinfect between clients, if you think you will be really early please call ahead to check its ok
- Please don't bring belongings with you. We are unable to take your coat to hang, and please don't go shopping first unless you have time to drop your shopping of to your car.
- WIFI is available please just ask and the code will be given to you.
- We will have n open door policy where we can but this may not be possible all year round
- You MUST sanitize your hands as you get to the top of the stairs. Hand sanitizer is available throughout the salon. Unfortunately our hand sanitizer at the top of the stairs seems to work on a part time basis but we do have another at reception which is happy to work all hours and actually gives a little too much sanitizer.
- And if you or anyone in your household has become ill or has symptom's of Covid-19 we ask you DO NOT come in and we will happily rearrange your appointment. We are taking all precautions to keep our salon a safe working environment for our team and all our loyal fabulous clients. And we need your help to do that. Please be honest about symptoms as it could cost us our livelihoods not to mention someone's life.
- We can now offer all beauty treatments including all treatments on the face (WOOP WOOP). For these treatments you will be able to remove your face mask and we will be wearing a Visor or Goggles with a face mask to follow government guild lines for salons.
- For anyone nervous to be near other people or you are high risk you can request that your treatment is done in a separate room away from other clients and other staff, this includes hair colours or hair cuts and nail treatments. Please be aware pedicures may have to be done in a beauty room due to us being unable to social distance on the double pedi station. Double pedicures are still available if you are in the same house hold or social bubble or if requested, we just wont sit you with another client.
We thank you for taking the time to read this, and we thank you for all your continued support throughout the years and throughout this scary time. We are extremely lucky to have such caring and loyal customers many of which we call friends.
If at any time you feel uncomfortable in our salon please talk to us as this situation is as new to us as it is you.
Thank You Stay Safe
Love Team Definitions
GIFT VOUCHERS AVAILABLE